- The information you provide when subscribing to the e-newsletter will only be used in order to administer your e-newsletter and to provide you with service information on other Digital Enterprise/Leeds City Council related activities and events, (should you opt to receive this).
- Your details will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Under the UK Data Protection legislation, we may share information with other people and organisations where we are required by law to do so, or with appropriate justification under the Act. This includes where disclosure is necessary to enable the council or another organisation to exercise its statutory functions (for example, the Department for Work and Pensions or the Police).
- All the personal data you provide as part of your e-newsletter subscription will be retained for the length of your subscription. After this point, it will be securely destroyed.
- If you have consented to receive our e- newsletter, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you and can request all information held on you to be deleted/erased. All the personal data you provide as part of your subscription to the e newsletter will be retained for the length of your subscription. After this point, it will be securely destroyed.
- Digital Enterprise/Leeds City Council would also like to use the contact details that you have provided to offer you information on other Digital Enterprise related activities and events. If you wish to take advantage of this offer, please tick the relevant box on the online form. If, at any point in time, you no longer wish to receive this marketing, please contact us at the below address:
Level 8 Merrion House East
Digital Enterprise/Leeds City Council will then ensure that your details are removed from our records within 5 working days.
- You have the right to ask for access to any information we hold about you. To do this, please contact Muz Mumtaz at the address above, who will advise you on the procedure.