Date: 16th July 2019
Digital Enterprise was launched in 2016 to help small and medium sized enterprises in the Leeds City Region to achieve digital transformation as they scale up and mature by providing access to funding and knowledge.
More and more businesses are embracing digital. Over the last three years…
· Digital Enterprise has helped over 1,400 businesses to fund their digital projects or access free training to help improve their digital skills.
· Over 850 businesses have received match funded grants worth more than £3.6 million for digital projects.
· Each business that received a Digital Growth Voucher had created an average of 1.7 jobs since their investment.
· Over 600 businesses have accessed knowledge, expertise and advice on deploying digital solutions and improving their digital skills via the Digital Knowledge Exchange.
· Over 70 workshops delivered.
· 4 large Go Digital Live! conferences held.
· 514 digital audits were completed.
· 4 mentoring events held.
· 9 webinars took place.
· 28 digital champions (experts in their field) supported the programme through involvement in workshops or 1-2-1 mentoring support for businesses.
· Over three quarters of businesses who engaged with the programme stated that the support they had received has had a transformational impact on how their business uses digital technology.
Digital Enterprise 2.0, our next programme of support opens in September 2019. If you are interested in developing your digital capabilities and want to see if we can help , then register NOW so that you can receive exculsive access to our programme by clicking here.