Celebrating Digital Innovation
The Digital Enterprise Top 100 is a major initiative to identify those companies that are setting an example for others to follow within the world of digital transformation. If you feel digital has had a significant impact on your business we would love to hear from you.
The Digital Enterprise Top 100 campaign will profile and celebrate 100 of Leeds City Region’s most innovative, digitally mature and transformational digital businesses; sharing their stories, not just across Yorkshire and the North but the UK and internationally.
The Digital Enterprise Top 100 campaign will profile and celebrate 100 of Leeds City Region’s most innovative and digital businesses. Business will be able to benefit from:
- Campaign Profile – entrants will have the opportunity to feature in BQ, a national digital platform reaching upwards of 65,000 business leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Report Feature – the cornerstone of the campaign, recognised companies will be included in a special report that will be distributed across Yorkshire and further afield to key businesses, decision makers and stakeholders. More importantly, copies will also be mailed directly to politicians, business leaders, civil servants and investors nationally.
- Event Celebration – recognised companies will be invited to attend the report launch which will include key partners, local authority representatives, politicians and press and media.
Businesses identified will be assessed using transparent criteria by a small handpicked panel of experts. 100 of these businesses will represent the best of the best; a truly aspirational group of businesses that will inspire others through their activities. The panel will rank businesses using a range of measures, including:
- The percentage of the company’s turnover that comes from new products and service along with the percentage of cost reductions to internal processes that comes from digital projects;
- The cultural side of digital maturity and innovation inside the company, demonstrated by how staff are incentivised and rewarded for generating and implementing new ideas; a clear link between projects and targets for sales growth from new products or services and costs savings from internal process improvements;
- and how digital innovation is clearly linked to growth in business plans. The percentage of the company’s turnover that is invested in innovation and R&D.
How to enter
To put forward your own or another business for the Top 100, visit www.de100.co.uk. The deadline for nominations is Friday 3 May at 5pm.